Thursday, August 7, 2008

Product of the Week - August 7th, 2008

Hey BGND readers!


Today I start a new element of my blog. On each and every Thursday I am going to give a little shout out to my favorite new product (and if I am lucky occasionally be able to give some away!) I will try to mix it up and bring you varied and different types of products but always know that every Thursday you can check back here and learn about something fun and new or if you are a life-long product lover like me, reaquaint yourself with an old friend.



Today's fave: derma-e Anti-Aging Hand Cream - $9.50





So I LOVE this hand cream. It is just the right consistency, works great and is LOADED with all kinds of goodies like Olive Oil, Green Tea Extract and Aloe to name a few. It is fast absorbing but works like a heavy balm. It also smells delicious (sort of like Sweet-Tarts Candy) and I have gotten so used to putting it on before bed that when I recently forgot it on a trip, I truly missed it. All of derma-e's products are winners, this just happens to be my latest fave and has earned a permanent spot on my night table.


Derma-e is family owned and operated and can be purchased nationwide at Vitamin Shoppe, Drugstore.com or Whole Foods. And of course you can purchae Derma-E through their website - http://www.dermae.net/. The website also has a function where you can input your zip code and find local retailers that sell derma-e.



Let me know if you try out the Anti-Aging Hand Cream or anything else from derma-e and if you like it.



Keep looking fabulous,

BGND

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, I so love this.