Thursday, November 12, 2009

Color Me Mine

As you BGNDers know- I love finding things meant for one thing and using them for something else. It is truly how some of my best product finds have come about. But this urge to think outside the box spreads not just to the product category but to accessories as well. For example, I love to use a concealer brush for any kind of shimmer or glow application - it is just the right size for precise illumination.

Today's think outside the box moment I think is something that will benefit any of us who need help with organization (me!!). I saw this item advertised in In Style as an answer to organizing and storing menus and coupons in your junk drawer...but as soon as I saw the pic- something else came to mind...it is so pretty and color coordinated- it made me think of an eyeshadow palette.

Semikolon Accordion File Folder - $32 (Available online at seejanework.com)

I love this pretty pretty file folder. It is so bright and cheerful and in my opinion - a great organizer if you are someone whose eye make-up is all swimming around in a bag or a drawer somewhere. Simply put each color eyeliner and eye shadow in its coordinating folder and you will always know where your favorite black eyeliner or your favorite pink eye shadow is. So easy!!

Keep looking fabulous,
BGND

P.S. www.seejanework.com is a SUPER cute website so even if you aren't into the file folder- check out all their other goodies!!

No comments: